Recent changes in the long-term health care insurance industry will have a significant impact on the Baby Boomer generation. The reduction in offerings for individual long-term care insurance coupled with significant increases in premiums have left this group wondering how their future will be financed.
Archives for month: November 2016
North Hill, Needham, MA, has hired Janice Masi as executive director of its new home and community based services division.
Also at North Hill, Helinka Mills has joined as community liaison for Connected for Life.
North Hill, a Massachusetts senior living company, has named Janice Masi as executive director of a new home and community based services (HCBS) division.
- Connected for Life Offers Baby Boomers Options for Financing Future Long Term Care
- People in the News, Nov. 8
- Home Health Care News: Movers & Shakers
- CCRC Comes to Seniors' Homes
- Food and the Importance of Interpersonal Connection