With Connected for Life, we ensure that your assets will be protected with the benefit of life-long care at predictable costs. With this peace of mind, you can finally think beyond the money to finding meaningful engagement as you recalibrate your goals and interests.
Archives for month: September 2016
North Hill has hired Janice Masi as Executive Director of a new “Home and Community Based Services” (HCBS) division. Masi comes to North Hill, Massachusetts’ leading senior community, with two decades of experience in healthcare operations.
Connected for Life has partnered with Vitalize 360 to develop individualized plans for healthy aging and meaningful engagement in order to help members discover their passions and identify new opportunities.
- Connected for Life Offers Baby Boomers Options for Financing Future Long Term Care
- People in the News, Nov. 8
- Home Health Care News: Movers & Shakers
- CCRC Comes to Seniors' Homes
- Food and the Importance of Interpersonal Connection