Contract Options and Fees
Connected for Life is a partnership for healthy aging designed to minimize the long-term care risks for individuals and families through personalized care coordination and the multi-dimensional wellness opportunities of PurposeFULL Living.
CONTRACT OPTION & FEE SCHEDULE
Connected for Life provides contract choice and a schedule of fees to suit your individual lifestyle and financial planning and healthy aging goals. Membership in Connected for Life comprises a one-time membership fee and a monthly service fee.
- Membership fees are based upon age at time of entry to the program.
- Contract types are not convertible.
- All contract types are refundable based on 1% depreciation over 100 months.
- Monthly service fees are subject to an annual increase of 3-5%.
- All membership fees are 100% applicable toward entry fee on the North Hill Needham campus (health and financial requalification will be required).
- All in-home or facility-based services are subject to a daily cap of the approximate cost of a day of Skilled Nursing care (currently $470). This cap will be assessed and changed on an annual basis.
All fees and contract types described are valid until March 31, 2018.